Design & Bead-a-long “Sharazade"
Designers of this team are:
Estrid de Wit
How it works??
- Every person is going to design 1 step of the earrings.
- Person number one will start using rivoli 14mm and designs step 1 of the pattern (which I will write after person 1 finishes and tells me what to do, how much and which materials are used)
- Person number 2 makes step 1 and designs step 2 (I will add this step 2 to the pattern)
- Etc. untill we finish the earrings (we have made an earring pattern which will be free available for everybody to make)
- During this, everyone is free to bead-a-long with us. It will be step by step free available here.
- There is no material list out front available except you will need 2 pieces of Rivoli 14mm.
- This is a basic idea so not all the details are set. We will make them up as we go along.
And of course we will need a name for this project.... this will be “Sharazade” the name is made up by Dyanne van Duppen it’s a combination of “Share” and “Sherazade” (a storyteller) thanks so much Dyanne for this beautiful name!
Hope you like it and want to join me. Designing or beading along.
There a a lot of people who wanted to design with me so I have made 3 groups. If you want you can happily bead-a-long with all the groups.
Take a look at Team 1
Take a look at Team 2
Take a look at Team 3
- 2 Rivoli 14mm
- Delica Beads
- Facetted beads 2mm
- Stiff Stuff
- Seed Beads 11/0A
- Seed Beads 11/0B
- Seed Beads 15/0
Are you beading a long with Team 4?
Instructions Part 1 By Joyce Standige
NOTE: To fit the RIV14 better you can cut an X into the stiff stuff and glue the point of the RIV14 in there.
Instructions Part 2 by Joanne Jepson
Instructions Part 3 By Céline Cocchiara
Instructions Part 4
By Estrid de Wit: Will follow soon.... stay tuned
Instructions Part 5
By Anke Glinka: Will follow soon.... stay tuned