Semi mystery bead-a-long “Gina"
Are you ready for a semi mystery bead-a-long challenge? See the sneek peek picture above. You will get the instructions piece by piece over 5 days starting on Monday 13th of july. Every morning before 12:00 pm (GMT+2) I will sent you a new set of instructions but NO pictures of the finished piece what so ever. “Gina” is a necklace I can tell you that much….. (interested??)
How it works?? (very simple)
- Make sure you have the materials on the supply list at home. (see above, Seedbeads are miyuki. I have used 11/0A 1052, 11/0B 457L, 15/0 1052, CB22, BIC3 Lt Colorado Topaz AB, PB6 Scarabeaus Green, Drop Emerald)
- Buy the pattern (see below).
- Keep following the instructions that appear in your mailbox for 5 days.
- You can post on social media as much as you want of day 1 on day 2 and so on. On saturday 25th of July you may post everything you want.
- After de bead-a-long is over the "Normal" instructions will come available as a pattern on the 1st of October.
- If you want you can join me for a 40 min Zoom session. The Zoom session is free. You can ask questions about the pattern or if you just want to bead a long that is just fine. Beading together is more fun than alone. If you want to join the Zoom session sign up please. (see below)
Please see link to translate to your local time zone:
This purchase is a digital PDF file that wil be sent to your e mail addres.
Met deze aankoop ontvangt u een PDF file dat naar uw e mail adres verzonden word.
Mit diesem Kauf erhalten Sie eine PDF-Datei, die an Ihre E-Mail-Adresse gesendet wird.