Engraving Pen Beadsmith
This drilling pliers allows you to make holes with a diameter of 0.8 to 2 mm in light weight leather, imitation leather, suede, cork, aluminum and metal plates up to 0.5 mm thick.
This practical hole punch has a thumbwheel, which allows you to choose the diameter of the hole you want to make.
This sturdy punching tool has a long ergonomic handle for an efficient grip.
How to make a hole in leather?
1. To punch a hole in a substrate, start by marking the spot where you want to make your hole.
2. Turn the wheel to choose the diameter of the hole.
3. Insert the piece between the blades of your holepunch.
4. Position your mark under the drill rod.
5. Squeeze the handles firmly.
Caution: Can not be used with hard metals such as stainless steel!
Length: 16.5 cm approximately
Diameter of the hole made by the pliers: 0.8 mm to 2 mm
Price per 1 piece